Banda: Hatebreed
Album: For The Lions (Special Edition)
Estilo: Hardcore / Metal / Punk
Escute: Facebook
Tracklist:
01 - Ghosts Of War (Slayer Cover)
02 - Suicidal Maniac (Suicidal Tendencies Cover)
03 - Escape (Metallica Cover)
04 - Hatebreeders (Misfits Cover)
05 - Set It Off (Madball Cover)
06 - Thirsty And Miserable (Black Flag Cover)
07 - All I Had I Gave (Crowbar Cover)
08 - Your Mistake (Agnostic Front Cover)
09 - I'm In Pain (Obituary Cover)
10 - It's The Limit (Cro-Mags Cover)
11 - Refuse-Resist (Sepultura Cover)
12 - Supertouch-Shitfit (Bad Brains Cover)
13 - Evil Minds (D.R.I. Cover)
14 - Shut Me Out (Sick Of It All Cover)
15 - Sick Of Talk (Negative Approach Cover)
16 - Life Is Pain (Merauder Cover)
17 - Hear Me (Judge Cover)
18 - Bored In (Subzero Cover)
19 - I, Spoiler (Sheer Terror Cover)
20 - To The Threshold (Live In Dallas)
21 - Destroy Everything (Live In Dallas)
22 - Defeatist (Live In Dallas)
23 - The Most Truth (Live In Dallas)
Download: MEGA


0 comentários:
Postar um comentário