Home » , , » Jonny Craig - A Dream Is A Question You Don't Know How To Answer [2009]

Jonny Craig - A Dream Is A Question You Don't Know How To Answer [2009]

Postado por Gustavo quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010 as 04:02


Banda: Jonny Craig
Album: A Dream Is A Question You Don't Know How To Answer
Estilo: Rock / Pop / Alternative
Escute: MySpace

Tracklist:
01 - So Many of Us Hide Our Black Hearts
02 - Istillfeelher PartIII
03 - What I Would Give To Be Australian
04 - I've Been Hearing That You're Freaky
05 - 7 AM, 2 Bottles and the Wrong Road
06 - The Garbage Pail Kid Gang Bang
07 - Taking Time For All the Wrong Things
08 - No Matter How Hard I Dig They Always See Right Through Me
09 - I'm Jonny Craig Bitch and I Drive In Reverse!
10 - Children Of Divorce

Download: MEGA

1 comentários:

Video da Semana


Banda: DayOut
Video: Depois da Guerra

Mural

Facebook | Twitter

Seguidores

Marcadores

Arquivo do blog